Thursday, February 18, 2010

CORSAIR

Yo Peeps
I have a new frame sponsor for 2010 and it is CORSAIR , I am fully stoked on it , I just got the Ducat hard tail built up and had a quick ride , I will be building up a new Konig slopestyle bike and Crown DH bike in the next month so look out for some pics .
Corsair make bikes that target the kind of riding that I do so riding their bikes makes alot of sense.
I'm really excited about my new bikes and 2010 is shaping up to be a sick year of riding I will be going to Queenstown to live/ride for 1 month and after that its on a plane to Switzerland to get a van and travel around competing in comps all over Europe for 3 months, then the start of july I will be heading back to Whistler to base myself there and Compete in the USA/Canada comps and also do some coaching for Camp of Champions .
Yahoooo!
Thanks to all my sponsors for 2010
Wide Open
Corsair
Gravity/FSA
Marzocchi
Atomlab
Unit clothing
Worralls
SDG
ODI
Hope Brakes
Giro
Camelbak
Adidas eyewear
Skull Candy
Gore cables
Monsroyale
Red Bull NZ
Spoke



1 comment:

The Mighty MR Puha said...

Kelly you are my fucking idol man,from a written off BMXER to this,HOLY SHIT.RESPECT