Monday, April 19, 2010

The town of Fucking, Austria.



We called into the town of "Fucking" last week on the way home from Vienna, we had heard about the place and looked on the GPS and found that the it wasn't much out of the way on our route back to Switzerland. Shanine and I decided it would be a CRIME not to call into Fucking to see what the place was all about. After all it's not every day you find a town with a cool name like that. As we followed the GPS instructions and left the main highway the roads got smaller and smaller and we were wondering where on earth we would end up. The road leading into Fucking took us past rural farm areas and there weren't even any road markings.
When we got into Fucking I was stoked, I was just really happy to be there. while I was in down town Fucking I waved my New Zealand flag around and also pounded a Redbull to stay energized. We looked around town for a shop to buy a Fucking souvenir but we couldnt find any!
All up I decided the town of Fucking was fucking cool.
apparently there is a town here in switzerland called "Bitch" maybe we will call in....

No comments: