Saturday, November 27, 2010

A contrast in temperatures!


After spending a great 5 weeks cruising around in Central America  in 27ish degreeish temps , surfing ,swimming and spending most of the day in boardies it was time to leave and head back to enourmous freezer that is Whistler B.C and pick up my bikes and gear and head home to good ol NZ.  The good thing was I had a day and a half to drag my old snow board out and go for an early season powpow destroying quest.
It was quite a shock to the system to be at the top of whistler mountain in negative 12 degree temps after C.A ! but it was cool to have a quick shred as my biking life style dosnt really allow to much time for the fluffy white stuff!
straight after shredding pow at black comb opening day ,it was straight in the truck to pick up my bikes and battle the snowwy roads to Vancouver airport and get on a plane to NZ!! which is where I am now woooohooo it Flamin good to be home after 8 months of constant traveling and carnage !

No comments: