Tuesday, May 15, 2012

USA shenanigans

YO.... bee chillin in the US of A hangin at my bud Eric Porters place in Midway Utah ....we have been building his back yard ramps and Roll in for his epic Back yard set up! ...its been sweet .
Do ing a bunch of riding too ...I bruised my heel the other week at Ranch style so I have been pretty chilled  , just trying to feel healthy again.
Here are a few pics of stuff thats been up.

We Visited the Skull Candy HQ in park city  and got loaded up with heaps of epic Skull Candy gear.

I went for a spin on my mate Blakes sick Triumph Thruxton ...ohhh shit!

Been doing some building with the park city LOAC doggs....This trail is gonna be sick

Porter went to Cali with tha family ...he left me his truck to cruise around in ......What a Legend!

No comments: