Friday, September 2, 2011

Ready to ROCK!!!!

The Fleet of siiick Diamondback bikes! DH proto, Scape Goat, Dreamliner and Assault 

My new bombproof Gravity 7050 cranksets ....
I've had 5 and a half weeks of bone healing after my big get off at Red Bull Joyride I am finally gettin back on my bike and rippin a few trails......
I gave all my bikes a race tune today so they are ready for the drop of the 6week flag and I will be back riding at 100%
I have got a big September planned out so i am really looking forward to hitting it!
I am really lucky to have these epic bikes to ride..
Big cheers to all my radical sponos!
Diamondback
Marzocchi
Gravity components
Unit clothing 
Atomlab
Camp Of Champions
Tioga
Hope Brakes
Wide Open Distributors
Red Bull NZ
Gopro
Giro Helmets
Adidas eyewear
Camelbak

Teva
Clif Bar

No comments: